欢迎加入
发表于 2011-3-12 17:59:12|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自重庆 来自 重庆
这个在什么地方有活动哟
发表于 2011-3-13 11:55:56|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自重庆 来自 重庆铜梁县
加QQ群
发表于 2011-3-13 16:56:39|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自上海 来自 上海浦东新区
我的宽带办晚了
发表于 2011-4-4 11:56:07|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自广东 来自 广东汕尾
Never has there been a brandsunglasses, however carefully executed to detail and scale, which carriedits owner over even one inch of ground. Never has there been a parchment oflaw, however fair, which prevented one

fashionsunglassesNever has there been a scroll, even such as the one I hold, whichearned so much as a penny or produced a single word of acclamation. Action,alone, is the tinder which ignites the map, the parchment, this scroll, mydreams, my
jewelry store my goals, intoa living force. Action is the food and drink which will nourish my success.
I will act now.
My procrastination whichhas held me armanisunglasses
was born of fear and nowI recognize this secret mined from the depths of all courageous hearts. Now Iknow that to conquer fear I must always act without hesitation and the fluttersin my
ed hardy cap ill vanish. NowI know that action reduces the lion of terror to an ant of equanimity.
I will act now.
Henceforth, I will rememberthe lesson of the firefly who gives of its light only when it is on the wing,only when it is in . brand jeans
I will become a firefly and even in the day myglow will be seen in spite of the sun. Let others be as butterflies who preentheir wings yet depend on the charity of a flower for life. I will be as thefirefly and my light will brighten the
vintage bags
I will act now.
I will not avoid the tasksof today and charge them to tomorrow for I know that tomorrow never comes. Letme act now even though my actions may not bring men gucci shoes or success forit is better to act and fail than not to act and flounder. Happiness, in truth,may not be the fruit plucked by my action yet without action all fruit will dieon the cheap airjordan
I will act now.
I will act now. I will actnow. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words again and again andagain, each hour, each day, every day, until the words become as much a habitas my breathing and the juicy couture bags
which follow become as instinctive as theblinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to performevery act necessary for my success. With these words I can condition my mind tomeet every challenge which the failure avoids.
I will act now.
I will repeat these wordsagain and again and again.
When I awake I will saythem and leap from my cot while the failure sleeps yet another vibramfive figners shoes
I will act now.
When I enter the marketplace I will say them and immediately confront my first prospect while thefailure ponders yet his possibility of rebuff.
I will act now.
When I face a closed door Iwill say them and knock while the failure waits outside with fear andtrepidation.
发表于 2011-8-24 03:40:04|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自江西 来自 江西
顶啊顶啊,好贴不顶是一种罪过

发表于 2012-6-28 09:24:18|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自重庆 来自 重庆铜梁县
这个我是11年初办的,没得搞头了
发表于 2013-12-2 06:55:49|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | IP未知 来自 Invalid
介是神马?!!
发表于 2014-1-13 14:01:28|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | IP未知 来自 Invalid
支持,楼下的跟上哈~

快速回帖

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

精选推荐