发表于 2009-10-23 22:25:14|来自: | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自青海 来自 青海西宁
有没有哪位知道阳光丽都以后在城市规划中有什么新的突破,难道就像现在这样的吗,有点不方便的哦
发表于 2009-10-23 23:47:53|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自广东 来自 广东深圳
这个要看政府规划
发表于 2010-3-18 15:40:10|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自四川 来自 四川成都
楼主,我帮你顶上去。。。。

我最爱看人体艺术....
发表于 2010-3-23 00:11:22|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自江苏 来自 江苏南京
   The monk was a fluid mass of restrained energy, meeting every attack with hardly a moment''s distress. He fought with hands and feet in a way I had never seen before. In my days, I have witnessed my share of drunken bar brawls, but this was something else altogether. The sound of bones crunching with each of his strikes mixed with something I could not quite believe: the monk was laughing as he fought. One by one, he dispatched his foes until only one remained.   

"You don''t fool me, demon," the monk spat. He pulled his arms back to his sides, then extended his hands before him and began to chant. A nimbus of white light appeared around his head, growing larger and more intense until it completely encompassed the monk’s body. He roared, and the light blew outward. As it washed over the other man, his skin peeled away, revealing a red-skinned demon beneath and threw the creature through the front doors of the tavern.
      That one picked up a chair and hurled it toward the monk. The monk swung his arm forward and struck the incoming projectile, meeting the solid oak of the chair with his closed fist. The wood broke apart, splinters filling the air as the shattered pieces of the stool fell harmlessly to the ground around him.
diablo 2  items         diablo 2 store    d2 items    diablo 2 shop   diablo items   diablo set items diablo 2 item     buy diablo 2 items
   The monk hurtled forward, but his individual movements were too fast for my eyes to track. It seemed as though there were seven of him raining blows upon the demon from every side. Staggered, the demon stumbled. The monk grabbed the demon by the neck, grinning as he pulled his free arm back, crackling energy glowing on his open hand. He shoved his palm forward, and when it struck the demon, its body exploded: muscle, skin and bones tore apart, and the smell of burning flesh filled the air.
I would not have believed it if I had not seen it with my own two eyes. It seems the stories of these peerless warriors might not have been as exaggerated as I first thought.
发表于 2010-3-23 23:47:28|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自重庆 来自 重庆万州区
说真的,我看不懂楼上的是什么意思
发表于 2011-8-6 17:19:26|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自江西 来自 江西
顶也~~~

发表于 2011-8-14 11:00:39|来自: | 显示全部楼层 | 来自江西 来自 江西
谢谢您,顶

发表于 2013-12-12 10:10:11|来自: 手机版 | 显示全部楼层 | IP未知 来自 Invalid
发发呆,回回帖,工作结束~

快速回帖

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

精选推荐